Call: (760) 810-4104
Patient Care at StemX
At StemX we value our patients. From first contact to post procedure. We are there to help every step of the way. We always put the patient first and treat our patients as they are our family and friends. Welcome to StemX!
Dr. Roger Kasendorf
We are there for you in every step of the process...
Pre - Procedure
- Educational Seminar and Webinar Series. Our goal is to educate our patients at every stage. We provide education to help you better understand our procedures and make the best decision possible.
- If we can help we will schedule an in office consultation with one of our physicians. This visit includes an evaluation and ultrasound of the joint you are having issues with. We will request or you can bring any current Xrays or MRI's and our physician will determine if you are a candidate for our procedure.
- Treatment details are then discussed and a date for the procedure is determined.
- The procedure is an non invasive ultrasound guided injection. This procedure usually takes 15-20 minutes
Post - Procedure
- 8 week follow up post injection includes evaluation for any rehab required. We recommend either an at home exercise program or a physical therapy program.
- three month follow up
- six month follow up
- one year follow up
- Additional booster injections are available if needed.
All regenerative medicine procedures performed at StemX by Spark are performed using an Amniotic Tissue injection which is Regulated by the United States Food and Drug Administration as Human Cells, Tissues, Cellular and Tissue-Based Products (HCT/P's) under Section 361.decision.
This healthcare practitioner performs one or more stem cell therapies that have not yet been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration. You are encouraged to consult with your primary care physician prior to undergoing a regenerative therapy.