Are You Tired Of Dealing with Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain?
StemX provides regenerative medicine services for joint injuriescaused by osteoarthritis or arthritis. Our physicians are specialty trained in regenerative treatments providing natural, non-surgical Stem Cell therapy to repair an rebuild joints and cartilage in - knees, shoulders, hips, ankles, backs, necks and more in as little as one treatment with minimal to no downtime. StemX is on the cutting edge of regenerative medicine for othopedics.
Chronic Joint Pain? Which Phase Are You?
Almost 10% of the United States population suffers from symptomatic knee osteoarthritis by the age of 60. Image A. shows a normal knee of a younger person. Note the spacing in the joint. Image D shows advanced degeneration of the knee which may require surgery.
As we age, our joints degenerate and so do the stem cells in our bodies which regenerate our cartilage, muscle and bone which can no longer keep the pace required to maintain a healthy joint.
Knee pain is often caused by wear and tear and activities such as golf, tennis or skiing. Your orthopedic physician/surgeon will often suggest invasive knee surgery to resolve chronic knee pain but it is important to know there is an alternative. Stem cell knee injections are fast becoming the answer to resolving acute and chronic knee pain as an alternative to knee replacement surgery.
StemX non-invasive Stem Cell procedures reduce pain and return function and mobility in days. This non-surgical, non-invasive therapy helps REPAIR & REBUILD joints and cartilage in - knees, shoulders, ankles and more.
Stem Cell Therapy. Data Outcome Study!
Our study is complete and the data is in! Our patients have experienced an average of 53% improvement in mobility and pain relief after 12 weeks, 65% after 6 months and over 70%* after 1 year. Why risk invasive surgery - sign up for a free consultation to see if your a candidate.
Contact us at 760 810 4104 to learn more!
(Study data based on knee treatments. 1 year outcome is still under progress but early results are showing over 70% improvement in both mobility and pain relief! All results based on patient reported outcomes.)
The FACTS on Regenerative Medicine vs. Surgery
Invasive or Non Invasive?
Have you been diagnosed with bone on bone osteoarthritis? Here are 2 of the major treatment options available. One is invasive and one non-invasive.
Regenerative Treatment vs Surgery Comparison
|Downtime||None||3 to 6 months|
|Improvement 1 year||70%+||80%+|
|Cost||$4500||Up to $10,000 out of pocket|
|Procedure Time||15 - 20 Minutes||+ Hours|
|Pain Relief 3 Weeks||40%||0%|
|Side Effects||None||Infection, Embolism, Death|
Knee Replacement Cost: https://www.healthline.com/health/total-knee-replacement-surgery/understanding-costs#1
Surgenex no side effects statement: https://surgenexcatalog.com/images/brochure/Patient-Brochure.pdf
We are there for you in every step of the process...
Pre - Procedure
- Educational Seminar and Webinar Series. Our goal is to educate our patients at every stage. We provide education to help you better understand our procedures and make the best decision possible.
- If we can help we will schedule an in office consultation with one of our physicians. This visit includes an evaluation and ultrasound of the joint you are having issues with. We will request or you can bring any current Xrays or MRI's and our physician will determine if you are a candidate for our procedure.
- Treatment details are then discussed and a date for the procedure is determined.
- The procedure is an non invasive ultrasound guided injection. This procedure usually takes 15-20 minutes
Post - Procedure
- 8 week follow up post injection includes evaluation for any rehab required. We recommend either an at home exercise program or a physical therapy program.
- three month follow up
- six month follow up
- one year follow up
- Additional booster injections are available if needed.
All regenerative medicine procedures performed at StemX by Spark are performed using an Amniotic Tissue injection which is Regulated by the United States Food and Drug Administration as Human Cells, Tissues, Cellular and Tissue-Based Products (HCT/P's) under Section 361.decision.
This healthcare practitioner performs one or more stem cell therapies that have not yet been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration. You are encouraged to consult with your primary care physician prior to undergoing a regenerative therapy.