Call: (760) 810-4104
The REAL facts about amniotic tissue
The Myths of Amniotic Membrane Tissue
- Myth 1. Amniotic Stem Cells are delivered in a powder form and the stem cells are dead. This statement is false - Surgenex™ Surfactor is Cryopreserved and shipped frozen with a short shelf life. The mesenchymal stem cells in amniotic membrane tissue are present and alive. (Source: How do you determine live stem cells? Click Here), (Source: Surgenex Cell Viability Study. Click Here), (Source: Surgenex wins court case. Click here).
- Myth 2. Amniotic membrane tissue has fewer stem cells than bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. False - Amniotic membrane tissues has been found to be a rich and valuable source of mesenchymal stem cells - bio equivalent to bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. (Source: 10.3390/cells1041061)
- Myth 3. Amniotic fluid injections are mostly composed of baby urine. That statement is true. StemX uses only amniotic membrane tissue injections from Surgenex. We do not use amniotic fluid injections.
- 2. Perepelkin, N. et al. (2016). Cryopreserved amniotic membrane. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26361949
- 2. 8.Vines, JB et al. (2016).Cryopreserved Amniotic Suspension for the Treatment of Knee Osteoarthritis.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26683979
- 1. Mesenchymal Stem or Stromal Cells from Amnion https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3901122/
- 1. Placental Tissue Matrix and tendonitis study on 10 patients. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4494536/#!po=1.25000
resources/articles/markers- and-methods-verify- mesenchymal-stem-cell- identity-potency-and-quality# Defining
Source Surgenex® Products
Amniotic Membrane: https://surgenex.com/images/marketing/decodingam.pdf
Data Outcome Results on Knee Patients
Our study is complete and the data is in! Our patients have experienced an average of 53% improvement in mobility and pain relief after 12 weeks, 65% after 6 months and over 70%* after 1 year. Why risk invasive surgery - sign up for a free consultation to see if your a candidate.
Contact us at 760 810 4104 to learn more!
(Study data based on knee treatments. 1 year outcome is still under progress but early results are showing over 70% improvement in both mobility and pain relief! All results based on patient reported outcomes.)
All regenerative medicine procedures performed at StemX are performed using an Amniotic Tissue injection which is Regulated by the United States Food and Drug Administration as Human Cells, Tissues, Cellular and Tissue-Based Products (HCT/P's) under Section 361.ecision.
This healthcare practitioner performs one or more stem cell therapies that have not yet been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration. You are encouraged to consult with your primary care physician prior to undergoing a stem cell therapy.