Are You Tired Of Dealing with Hip Pain?
StemX provides regenerative Stem Cell therapy for restoring and rebuilding joint damage caused by sports and other injuries. Our physicians are specialty trained in regenerative treatments providing natural, non-surgical Stem Cell therapy to repair and rebuild joints and cartilage in Hips with minimal to no downtime. StemX is on the cutting edge of regenerative medicine for othopedics. Call us at 760 810 4104 or attend a 45 minute seminar to learn more.
PAIN RELIEF FOR YOUR HIP! How We Can Help...
- Do your hips hurt from years of sitting or standing too much?
- Are you tired of having to sit down and rest your hip while you’re exploring new cities or exercising?
- Have you been looking for pain relief for your hip without positive results?
StemX has a great opportunity for you to get treated for your hip discomfort. We can offer you the changes to live a life without pain discomfort. At our regenerative medicine center, we strive to create alternatives to surgery and steroids. We have created pain relief treatments that will change the way that you think about pain.
With extensive experience and thorough research, we have helped to pioneer pain relief treatment methods that are proven to work and help you live a better life. Don’t let pain rule your life, allow StemX to inform you about regenerative medicines that will help to treat your areas of discomfort. If you’re interested in learning more about StemX, then contact us today to talk to a professional.
If you experience any of the following, then our regenerative medicine may be what helps to alleviate pain in your hips. Remember, the best way to know if you’re a candidate is to discuss pain relief options with a professional.
Hip pain can limit a variety of activities in your day-to-day life. From exercising to feeling comfortable in your body, hip pain can place a boundary on your lifestyle. Our doctors have extensive experience when it comes to hip pain treatment. We have pioneered the industry’s latest proven alternatives to surgery and steroids.
If you are suffering from labrum tear, you can visit us for a painless alternative to cortisone injections and/or surgery. After undergoing our procedure, it will take you a very short time to recover, which is why many may put it off and decide to just live with the pain. Our procedure for labrum tears includes a combination of regenerative cell therapy treatment.
Amniotic Regenerative Cell Therapy cells are powerful healing agents that, when used in concentrated doses, can quickly reduce inflammation and scar tissue, and enhance the natural healing processes of the body. This can be a great method for pain relief and movement when it comes to having osteoarthritis in your hip area.
When inflammation and aging slows down the natural production of regenerative cells, providing the body with them in concentrated levels, quickly reduces pain, inflammation, and scar tissue. Similar to knee degeneration, hip degeneration can be treated when you take advantage of our revolutionary pain relief.
Treatment for bursitis should first reduce the inflammation that is causing the pain and stiffness in the hip joint. Amniotic Regenerative Cell Therapy is one of our advanced treatment options that takes concentrated amounts of healing, and uses them to treat the specific area of inflammation and damage. This can help the hip area with pain relief.
Stem Cell Therapy Data Outcome Study!
Our study is complete and the data is in! Our patients have experienced an average of 53% improvement in mobility and pain relief after 12 weeks, 65% after 6 months and over 70%* after 1 year. Why risk invasive surgery - sign up for a free consultation to see if your a candidate.
Contact us at 760 810 4104 to learn more!
(Study data based on knee treatments. 1 year outcome is still under progress but early results are showing over 70% improvement in both mobility and pain relief! All results based on patient reported outcomes.)
We are there for you in every step of the process...
Pre - Procedure
- Educational Seminar and Webinar Series. Our goal is to educate our patients at every stage. We provide education to help you better understand our procedures and make the best decision possible.
- If we can help we will schedule an in office consultation with one of our physicians. This visit includes an evaluation and ultrasound of the joint you are having issues with. We will request or you can bring any current Xrays or MRI's and our physician will determine if you are a candidate for our procedure.
- Treatment details are then discussed and a date for the procedure is determined.
- The procedure is an non invasive ultrasound guided injection. This procedure usually takes 15-20 minutes
Post - Procedure
- 8 week follow up post injection includes evaluation for any rehab required. We recommend either an at home exercise program or a physical therapy program.
- three month follow up
- six month follow up
- one year follow up
- Additional booster injections are available if needed.
All regenerative medicine procedures performed at StemX by Spark are performed using an Amniotic Tissue injection which is Regulated by the United States Food and Drug Administration as Human Cells, Tissues, Cellular and Tissue-Based Products (HCT/P's) under Section 361.decision.
This healthcare practitioner performs one or more stem cell therapies that have not yet been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration. You are encouraged to consult with your primary care physician prior to undergoing a regenerative therapy.