Regenerative medicine is one of the ways that you can help to target chronic pain through your body. Not only can it help with chronic pain, but it can also help with healing faster and the mobility in your body. If you’re interested in learning more about regenerative medicine and what it can do for your joints, then contact us today.
Regenerative Medicine Can Help With
What areas can regenerative medicine help with? It can help in the following areas of your body:
- Feet: Rebuild, strengthen, and live a pain-free life with stem cell treatment.
- Knees: The knees can be the most sensitive area for chronic pain and immobility. Without steroids, surgery, and medication, stem cell treatment for knees can be done without the long recovery time.
- Ankles: Treat your ankles by decreasing the pain and regenerating the damaged tissue.
- Shoulders: Rotator cuff tears can be immensely painful, don’t let this hold you back from your lifestyle. PRP therapy and regenerative cell therapy can treat rotator cuff tears with natural growth factors.
- Wrist: If you have carpal tunnel syndrome, then stem cell treatments can be more beneficial than steroid injections or surgery.
- Hand: Don’t be held back by inflamed joints, get natural help without surgery.
- Hip: Hip pain can be treated without surgery or steroids. Shorter time to recover and a decrease of inflammation.
- Elbow: This cutting-edge regenerative medicine will strengthen the damaged tissue.
- Neck: This revolutionary treatment can treat chronic neck pain and decrease inflammation in your neck.
- Back: We are the pioneers in alternatives to surgery and steroids, try this advanced treatment to treat your discomfort