Are You Tired Of Dealing with Joint Pain?
StemX provides regenerative medicine services for joint injuries and osteoarthritis. Our physicians are specialty trained in regenerative treatments providing natural, non-surgical regenerative medicine therapy to repair an rebuild joints and cartilage in - knees, shoulders, hips, ankles, backs, necks and more in as little as one treatment with minimal to no downtime. StemX is on the cutting edge of regenerative medicine for othopedics.
StemX Doctor and Patient Testimonials
Patient Care at StemX
At StemX we value our patients. From first contact to regenerative medicine treatment to post procedure. We are there to help every step of the way. We always put the patient first and treat our patients as they are our family and friends. Welcome to StemX!
Dr. Roger Kasendorf
We are there for you in every step of the process...
Pre - Procedure
- Educational Seminar and Webinar Series. Our goal is to educate our patients at every stage. We provide education to help you better understand our procedures and make the best decision possible.
- If we can help we will schedule an in office consultation with one of our physicians. This visit includes an evaluation and ultrasound of the joint you are having issues with. We will request or you can bring any current Xrays or MRI's and our physician will determine if you are a candidate for our procedure.
- Treatment details are then discussed and a date for the procedure is determined.
- The procedure is an non invasive ultrasound guided injection. This procedure usually takes 15-20 minutes
Post - Procedure
- 8 week follow up post injection includes evaluation for any rehab required. We recommend either an at home exercise program or a physical therapy program.
- three month follow up
- six month follow up
- one year follow up
- Additional booster injections are available if needed.
Learn How Regenerative Medicine Treatments Can Relieve Your Chronic Pain
Amniotic Membrane Allograft Injections
StemX regenerative medicine therapy treatments use only Amniotic Membrane Allograft injections from Surgenex™.
What is Amniotic Membrane Allograft?
The amniotic membrane is the innermost layer of the placental membranes, and consists of two different cell populations: amnion epithelial cells, and amnion mesenchymal stem cells. When implanted, the amniotic membrane can provide anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. Aside from these properties, the membrane can also serve as a scaffold and substrate for the migration, adhesion, and growth of resident cells and thus find widespread applications in regenerative medicine and cellular therapy.1.
StemX uses only Surgenex SurForce™ Amniotic Membrane Allograft for our regenerative medicine procedures.
- REDUCES PAIN & INFLAMMATION
- PROMOTES SOFT TISSUE GROWTH
- GROWTH FACTORS INCLUDED
- ALL NATURAL
StemX Amniotic Membrane Tissue Injections
StemX exclusively uses SurForce® for our regenerative medicine procedures. SurForce contains a rich source of amniotic membrane that naturally reduces pain and inflammation while helping the healing process of damaged joints, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and other soft tissues. It is the most concentrated injectable amniotic membrane on the market today.
Clean and SAFE
SurForce® is thoroughly tested for safety in clinical procedures. The donor serology test panel is the most extensive in the industry.
SURGENEX® conducts a 14-day bacterial/fungal test performed by a third party lab, to confirm our products are free of bacterial and fungal contaminants. These safety barriers verify that SurForce® is the cleanest and safest amniotic membrane tissue allograft product on the market.
- 2. Perepelkin, N. et al. (2016). Cryopreserved amniotic membrane. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26361949
- 2. 8.Vines, JB et al. (2016).Cryopreserved Amniotic Suspension for the Treatment of Knee Osteoarthritis.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26683979
- 1. Mesenchymal Stem or Stromal Cells from Amnion https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3901122/
- 1. Placental Tissue Matrix and tendonitis study on 10 patients. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4494536/#!po=1.25000
resources/articles/markers- and-methods-verify- mesenchymal-stem-cell- identity-potency-and-quality# Defining
Source Surgenex® Products
Amniotic Membrane: https://surgenex.com/images/marketing/decodingam.pdf
The FACTS on Regenerative Medicine vs. Surgery
Invasive or Non Invasive?
Have you been diagnosed with bone on bone knee osteoarthritis? Here are 2 of the major treatment options available. One is invasive and one non-invasive.
Regenerative Treatment vs Surgery
|Downtime||None||3 to 6 months|
|Improvement 1 year||70%+||80%+|
|Cost||$4500||Up to $10,000 out of pocket|
|Procedure Time||15 - 20 Minutes||+ Hours|
|Pain Relief 3 Weeks||40%||0%|
|Side Effects||None||Infection, Embolism, Death|
Knee Replacement Cost: https://www.healthline.com/health/total-knee-replacement-surgery/understanding-costs#1
Surgenex no side effects statement: https://surgenexcatalog.com/images/brochure/Patient-Brochure.pdf
Chronic Knee Pain? Which Phase Are You?
Almost 10% of the United States population suffers from symptomatic knee osteoarthritis by the age of 60. Image A. shows a normal knee of a younger person. Note the spacing in the joint. Image D shows advanced degeneration of the knee which may require surgery.
As we age, our joints degenerate and so do the stem cells in our bodies which regenerate our cartilage, muscle and bone which can no longer keep the pace required to maintain a healthy joint.
Knee pain is often caused by wear and tear and activities such as golf, tennis or skiing. Your orthopedic physician/surgeon will often suggest invasive knee surgery to resolve chronic knee pain but it is important to know there is an alternative. Regenerative medicine knee injections are fast becoming the answer to resolving acute and chronic knee pain as an alternative to knee replacement surgery.
StemX provides regenerative medicine services for orthopedic and joint injuries. Our physicians are specialty trained in regenerative treatments providing natural, non-surgical therapy to repair and rebuild joints and cartilage in - knees, shoulders, ankles, hips, backs, necks and more in one treatment with minimal to no downtime. We treat Osteoarthritis, arthritis, chronic joint pain, knee arthritis, back pain, shoulder pain, rheumatoid arthritis and more.
StemX is on the cutting edge of regenerative medicine for orthopedics. Contact us today to learn how regenerative medicine can help your chronic pain. Call us at 760 810 4104 today.
All regenerative medicine procedures performed at StemX by Spark are performed using an Amniotic Tissue injection which is Regulated by the United States Food and Drug Administration as Human Cells, Tissues, Cellular and Tissue-Based Products (HCT/P's) under Section 361.decision.
This healthcare practitioner performs one or more stem cell therapies that have not yet been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration. You are encouraged to consult with your primary care physician prior to undergoing a regenerative therapy.